Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Have PCOD. Missed periods. Prescribed Susten. Right treatment?

i have pcod and mostly i missed my periods but only for four to five this time i missed my periods for fifteen day and got periods for only four days after consulting with gynaecologist she advised me to take susten 200 mg for one week is this right treatment for me i want a baby now n i m 25 years YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Susten 200 is a medication prescribed to avoid pregnancy. It might be a good idea to stop taking the medication now so that you are back to your regular cycles and want to have a baby. I would think that you would like to have no problems with your pregnancy, so avoid taking any off the counter medications. I think it might also help to consult a gynecologist if you feel like you are at the end of your ropes.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a nice day !
Answered: Tue, 12 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor