Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Have PCOD. Have a boil in labia, sore to touch. Used fucidin. Will I be okay?

Hello doctor,
I stay in Dubai, for the past 17 years....I have PCOD, but due to regular ecercise it has reduced,but my periods occur very erratically.
Recently I have noticed a ehite boil in the inner is painful to touch. I had experienced a boil few weeks ago which subdided after application of Fucidin and Itchguard. Pleasehelp me to understand this small boil on the labia.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that you might be having ingrowing hair follicle infection on the part.
Apply antibiotic cream locally.
Go for one course of antibiotic after consulting your doctor.
Keep local hygiene healthy.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Fri, 12 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor