Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Have Intramural fibroid in uterus. Trying for baby. Suggested to do surgery. Recommendations?

hello sir, i have 8.2cm x 7.2 cm x 5.5 cm large intramural fibroid .i m 26 yrs Marriage period is 2 we r planning for baby.but there is this type of fibroid found in my uterine,doctors suggest me for lap myomectomy & one is suggest me for this open abdominal myomectomy surgery,i m cofused for this guide me which surgery is best for me.i want baby.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  295
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN, Gynecologic Oncology 's  Response
It seems you have fibroids of moderate size.Whether these fibroids causing infertility?
Usually surgical removal of fibroids indicated-
1.causing sever bleeding
2.causing severe pain during menses
3.causing infertility
4.size more than 14 cms
so you take second opinion from another doctor and accordingly plan treatment.
Good luck

Answered: Mon, 11 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor