Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Have IBS, reflux, cramps, loose motion, weakness, lost weight, used colofac. How to get cured?

hi my name is aslam and iam 22 years old and i have IBS (consipation)+reflux and it doesnt go away i have seen many gastro specialists etc etc but nothing helps i have this from 3 years now and iam very sick of this situation because i have to to laxative evrytime after 2 3 days and it give me cramps+loose motion+and weakness and plus my wait has dropped.i was 70 kg nd now iam like 55 i have used mediciines like colofac,cinita, omeprazole ,esomeprazole u name it :(( ...................any suggestions ........................
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Jan 2013
Thanks for posting your query.
Although you have defined your disease status as IBS but still possibility of acute bacterial gastroenteritis should also be kept in mind.
You should consult with internal medicine specialist/ gastroenterologist and should go for thorough check up.
You should take complete antibiotic course, proton pump inhibitors along with prokinetics for relief of your symptoms.
You should also take plenty of water and perform increased physical activity.
Don't take tomatoes, and citrus fruits.
Avoid onion, garlic, excessive tea and coffee, chocolates,
Avoid oily and spicy food, non veg.
Take soft diet along with yogurt.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava
Answered: Mon, 15 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor