Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Have I got an STI ?

Hello, I am concerned as I am itchy and sting in my vaginal area. Can it be an STI ?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Jul 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  204
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.Welcome.If you are doing unprotected sex with multiple people or with a single infected person ,it can be STD.If it is not so then don't develop useless notions and relax.Just consult a Gynecologist for check up.Good luck.
Answered: Sat, 22 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Manjula Rau's  Response
dear hannah
itchness in vaginal area may be due to several causes .
there must be a history of exposure to get sti
so pl consult ur gynecologist who will do a physical examination to see the nature of illness
a battery of blood tests are also requies to ascertain the nature of illness to start appropiate treatment
dont delay consult immediately
to have a fast recovery thanking you dr manjula rau
Answered: Sun, 23 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor