Have Hashimoto, pelvic area pain. US, blood test done. What does the report indicate?

Good Afternoon, I am 35 years old, 130 pounds 5 8 , I have Hashimoto. Recently in the past month experienced pain in the pelvic area. Went to the doc, the US showed the following - Uterus - Length- 9.03cm, Width- 4.35cm. H-3.22cm Uterus V66.1ml, R follicles diameter-7.35, R mas 1-Length-6.67cm, W-6.94cm H-5.75cm Vol-139.3ml. The diagnosis so far - hemorrhagic cyst , uterus- an-reverted homogeneous. Also blood work showed CA 125-93 & CA-19-9 is 37.3Could it be an ovarian cancer or most likely endometriosis? What other indications in my blood work I should look for?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012