Have GERD, taking controloc and motilium. Can dopamine lead to facial spasms?

hi,i have GERD and i have been taking controloc 40mg twice a day and motilium 3times a a day for 6 weeks now but 2 weeks ago my doctor,prescribed me ganaton 50mg 3 times a day instead of the motillium and i started to feel better with the reflux but in the same time i started feeling numb and i`m having facial spasms so i`m worried that this is a side effect of the ganaton. i read that the ganaton works on the dopamine .so can the ganaton give such side effects? and if i`m going to stop it and return to motillium,can i stop it rigt away or do i need to stop it gradualy? Thank you
Fri, 19 Oct 2012