Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Have Frankenstein leg. Have growing stretch mark, brown patch on leg. Cure?

hello im 21 my name is Chelsea and i have a Frankenstein leg. Ive had a growing stretch mark brown patch on my leg since middle school. It has a couple varicose veins in the middle that are sensitive. Ive never had a injury there, diabetes or low blood pressure that i know of. I use to be bigger and have been loosing weight but not much change in the mark. Its dark brown and red with a mixture of stretch marks that look like goosebumps if that makes since. I got made made fun of in high school for it and really just wanna know if it can be fixed or will it just stay a conversational piece.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The growing stretch mark and the pigmentation mark is difficult to remove with topical treatments only. This might need a laser treatment. Do consult your dermatologist for the same.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
Answered: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor