Have FHCS due to undiagnosed Chlamydia and PIID. Have pelvic scarring, difficulty breathing, peripheral nerve damage

Hi, I have FHCS as a result of un diagnosed Clamydia and PIID for about 18 months. My right tube twisted x 5 and I had a 2x4x6cm ovarian cyst removed at the same time by key hole 12 weeks ago. Abdomen now measures 40-45 (normally about 31 ), I also have severe pelvic scarring, difficulty breathing when up right for more than about half an hour, nerve and peripheral nerve damage. I m doing Physio to try and wake my muscles and internal organs up as damaged by infection. I m still not able to work. I m 45, have Fibromyalgia and Seronegative Arthritis - any advice?
Thu, 3 Oct 2013