Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Has stress test and ECG giving abnormal results. Had heart attack. Reason?

Hi i had a heart attack in 2008 and the blockage was in my lad had a stress test 2011 and came up abnormal the cathedral me and all was clear found nothing just had another stress test a couple weeks ago and it showed abnormal had a ECG and showed my T waves abnormal had a echo two months prior and my Ef went from 45 to 55 what is going on??
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic. Before i can answer your query please write down a few more details
1. was the abnormality in ECG new or it was an old one only?
2. What abnormality was there in your stress test and what was your exercise capacity in the test?
3. Do you have any trouble on walking, using stairs? what level of exercise you are able to do at present , without any discomfort?

Answered: Sat, 30 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor