Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Has boil in anus entrance which bursted and reoccurred. Treatment?

Hi, My wife (age 27)have a boil in her anus entrance was bleeding first time one week ago when it got bursted and boil became very small and not created any pain after bowel movement .But now again it is formed and she is getting lesser pain while bowel movement.No bleeding also observed.What she can do to get resolved of problem.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi, your wife is having perianal pyoderma. Give her 2 week course of antibiotics with antiinflammatory drugs. Apply antibiotic cream.Tell her to take sitz bath in water containing dettol. Improve immunity with healthy food, yog, exercise, peaceful mind and immuno busters.. Vitamins, zinc, antioxidents... etc.. I hope she will be benefitted. Still consult dermatologist.
Answered: Tue, 2 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. R.G. Joshi's  Response
hi..thanks for writing here..Boil is a bacterial infection .It can occur anywhere in body,but anogenital area is more suseptible.Sometimes it may occur due to ingrowing hairs.You can ask her to apply topical antibiotic like t bact cream over affected area,use a antiseptic soap for cleaning anal area,use loose undergarments,if still boil recurrs then you need to take oral antibiotics like cephalexin 500 mg thrice for five days.
Answered: Tue, 2 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor