Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Has blurry vision, red spot and pain in eyes. Had been hit in eyes. Remedy?

Hi. My friend got into a fight, and this guy hit him hard with a rock on his right eye causing it to bleed and get stitches. Now, his right eyeball has sort of a red spot like a clot or something that has been there since the incident a week ago. This causes for his vision to be blurry and he feels a bit of pain in his eyes. The doctor who checked on him gave him medications for anti-tetanus/anti-infection, but the redness and blurriness is still there. Why is it this way and what can we do with this?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
Redness in eye may remain for long time as hemorrhage takes some time to resolve.
But as there is h/o blurring vision, it require evaluation of his case to rule out any injury to inner eye.
Consult ophthalmologist and get examined.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 2 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor