1. If she was diagnosed with hyper mobility syndrome, was Connective tissue
disorder like Marfan/Ehlers Denlos syndrome ruled out? was Beighton score caried out?
2. any family history of the same?
3. because of the hypermobility children with this condition are prone to back ache,flat feet and cramping the body.
4. back ache could be due to spasm of the para spinal muscles.
5. any other associated symptoms like: tremors,anxiety,sweating,cardiac-vision-memory problems, headache,dizziness?
6. patient are often susceptible to osteoarthritis
in alter part of life, so do regular exercise to maintain a good muscle tone.
7. treatment is either observation,bracing or surgery, to relieve Pain Abhyang (Massage) and Vatahar (Vata pacifying) treatment can be given, otherwise medicine has limited role to play.
with nursing care, Physiotherapy