Has anyone had a QUIN heart by pass

has anyone had a QUIN heart by pass, this involves 5 arteries being replaced. PLEASE SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY.
Sun, 3 Jan 2010
's  Response
I've had the triple artery bypass, and I should imagine that a quad or quin would be a very similar procedure, just a couple more pipes to stitch in place. You'll need 3 months to even start feeling better after, and your chest will ache as they have to cut the ribcage to get to the heart., you certainly won't want to cough or sneeze for a few weeks afterwards! You'll also have other parts of the body that will have been cut in order to supply the necessary arteries/veins for the implants. Mine came from my lower left leg, and I have an 18" scar there.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

I had a five bypass in August of 2009.  It does suck for awhile afterwards but is slowly gets better.  Some days are OK and other days aren't so hot.  I didn't know I was that sick until I got to the hospital.  I didn't feel well at all but I found out I had three heart attacks.  My blood pressure was 58/93 and heart rate was 130.  After an echo my ejection fraction was 5-10% and I walked into the hospital.