Has angina, complex partial seizures. On imdur, epilex chrono. Cough not cured. Why?

My grandma is 93 years old.she is a angina patient and have also Complex partial seizure .She is taking, imdur 30(isosorbide-5-mononitrate 30mg) od,epilex chrono ( sodium valporate 333mg & valporic acid 145mg)500 bd,spiromide( spironolactone 50mg,frusemide 20mg) od,lonazep ( clonazepam 0.5mg)0.5 mg od.On 3rd may she had fever then local doctor gave her bricarex a(( ambroxol ,terbutaline) cough syrup,zimnic o (ofloxacin & cefixime) antibiotic ,doxolin 400mg,calpol syrup,decadan 0.5mg tab.But still cough not cured and she is not talking now and urine doing only 2 time in a day and latrine also in a day.now she is sitting on a chair and stop responding in our queries just sometimes open her eyes to respond, taking liquid food.What to do?
Mon, 14 Apr 2014