Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Has abdominal pain and feels cold. Had Hysterectomy. What to do?

my mom is having intense lower abdomen pains, she says its like someone is inside her occasionally slashing across her belly with razor blades. She cannot keep food down and is dry heaving, and is extremely cold and does not have a fever . My mom is 50 and has had a hysterectomy a long time ago. what do I do, should I call an ambulance or what?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Hello ,
Welcome to Healthcare Magic .Thanks for the query.
Post hysterectomy pain is commonly evident and the intensity of it varies from woman to woman but if its unbaerable there are other signs and symptoms of infection post surgery.If the is anything like urinary incontinence,hot flushes ,bowel irregularity .vaginal discharge or any unusual thing happening you should get it medically evaulated.
Hope good health for your mother .
feel free for any further help you need.
Many Thanks,
Dr Shilpi
Answered: Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor