Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Has a bite, redness, puffiness, raised. What is it?

My fiance' has a bite on the bottom side of his arm. It is red and a lil puffy..And on the opposite side of the arm there is a long raised red spot. It itches real bad and the side where the bite is had a lil black spot in the middle. He just noticed it yesterday morning. What could it be and should he get it seen about?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
thank you for your query
it look like eczematous dermatitis or infection one
apply antibiotic cream for 4 days and mild steroid cream after 5 days
for itching anti histaminic medicine will help him
do not scratch or popped the lesion
better to consult dermatologist
it may be due to heredity ,trauma ,dry skin ,allergy .
applying good moisturizer over skin will help him
i hope i answered your query
Answered: Mon, 8 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor