Has Typhoid- Sallemona Typhi in Blood Culture. Why runny nose, asthma, cough?

Hi Sir, my son is 2 years and 8 months. when he was 1.5 years old, he got ill with Typhoid - Sallemona Typhi in Blood Culture . After that we feel that his immune sytem has weakened. He is frequently getting viral attaches. From the last one year he has got sick n number of times. Mostly his problem starts with a runny nose , then cough and (mild fever sometimes) and then his chest gets choked. He stops eating. After few visits, the doctor guided us that he is having asthma and he adviced, Montair Powder Sachets to be given daily. now we are giving him montair from last 1-2 months but still we feel that he is still not ok. Doctor ha adviced us betnesol - Constroids but we have not started it yet considering the harmful effects of steriods. Please advice .
Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
no steroids
this happens in the patients of milk allergy
in any diseaseifwe give antibiotics immunity go down and allergy increases
get blood serum test for specific antibodies for milk wheat potato and chana
you go for sublingual immunotherapy to increase immunity
mean whils stop milk and diary
no mustard coconut walnut groundnut almond oils
olive forapplication
olive for cooking
no soaps ointments creams shampoo containing milk and nuts
can continuse montair till rthe results an after results post for next guidence