Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Has RBC in urine. Had pain and Hematoma in penis. Related?

Hi my husband has been diagnosed with high rbc in urine (53). Few months a go during sex, he experienced pain in his penis , and after that a big hematoma appeared in his penis and abdomen??? All passed , no hematoma, no pain, erection normal, but few days a go during his urine test he got this high RBC. .? Could this be related to the incident he had months a go?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your husband has injury to his Penis during intercourse few months back .
Now he has RBC reported n his routine Urine tests.
This is most unlikely related to previous incidence and could be due to infection of the Bladder.(Cystitis).
Please get his urine culture done to find out organisms causing the infection.
Start taking some antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin along with urine alkaliser twice daily, and once you get the report switch on to a proper antibiotic as per culture report .
Get prescription of the drug from your family Physician.
Dr.patil the report.
Answered: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor