Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Harpies in eyes vain, please suggest

My son in law aged about 25 yrs complained severe headache after examinig CT Scane has been found harpies in left eye vain ,according to one of the doctor harpies initially attack brain then moved to eyes. can anybody suggest a proper treatment for this

Asked On : Sun, 27 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  513
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Harpies you mean Herpes Zoster.
there are few sites where herpes can occur.
One of the site is affecting trigeminal nerve.
After headache few days later herpes blister appears.
In your case it might appeared on the forehead.
Go for antivirus like acyclovir tab,it will work if it is started 2-3 days of herpes.
Take antibiotic if super added infection is there.
Take analgesic and antiinflammatory medicines.
Apply triple action on affected area,
Put antibiotic eye drops.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor