Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Hardness feeling under the arms, FNAC showed oil contents, recommended surgery in case of pain. What should be done?

Hi. I am Ashwini. My mom had soft tissues under right arm. General surgeon suggested FNAC for left underarm as she feels soem hardness somewhere. But now General surgeon says only oil contents. In future, if it pains, then she ll suggest for a surgery. Can i rely on this.? I wanted second opinion on this. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello Ashwani and welcome to HCM
The decision whether surgery is to be performed or not, lots depend on FNAC report. You have not written whether you have done FNAC or not. If your swelling size is increasing day by day, Causing pain or its hardness is increasing than go for FNAC urgently. Otherwise follow the advise of your surgeon. Sometimes these type of tissue will not cause any harm.
Best Wishes
Dr. Dinesh Kumar Bhatia
Health Care Magic
Answered: Fri, 20 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor