Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Hardened breast, pimple like growth below the breast. Need to be checked?

Hi - Thank you for this forum to discuss health questions I am 30 years old, married and have 2 years old daughter. I recently noticed that there is a small pimple like growth beneth my left breast and also i feel the breast has hardened a bit compared to the right one. However, i do not feel any pain or any other symptoms like irritation, itching etc., Please advise thank you
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello.You haven't mentioned if the hardening is around the growth or all over the breast.If it is a simple growth, it is more likely a skin tag.However, to be doubly sure, see your dermatologist. A simple scan or mammography of the affected breast will clear doubts about tumour.
Answered: Tue, 5 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor