Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Hard spot inside the vagina. Is this normal or a deformity ?

Is it normal to have a small pinky (Maybe as big as a 8 yearold s pinky) sized piece of flesh that sticks out from inside the vaginal canal? Its rather hard to explain, but I could feel something sorta hard and sticking out 2 inches inside maybe.. Honestly like a very small boner. Another description would be its like one of those small carrots you buy in bags at the store. It was small and it just felt hard, really odd... is this normal or a deformity?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  454
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If the extra carrot like lump is felt which is hard please consult a Gynaecologist .She will examine you internally to find out what it is ?& if required prescribe some medicine for it .Don't get tensed please get examined.
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor