Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Hard small lumps on face, chin, cheeks, neck, itching, burning. Could this be shingles?

Im a 49 year old female, been having which I thought pimples break out on my face , chin cheek and one started on mt neck and beside my nose and today my back is ichy and burning so is my face its on my left side ..the what I though was pimples are hard small lumps I can feel them but cant see them ..but now that I was messing with them they are really bothering me. could this be shingles and should I see my dr..
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  278
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for asking,
The condition you described is most probably HERPES ZOSTER ,which is typically present as blisters with burning,pain,one sided of body and run for 2-3 weeks in start taking acyclovir tab 800mg 5 times a day for 1week. Tab voren 50 mg bid , and apply lignocaine gel tid. Let me know after 1week.
Thanks and bye.
Answered: Fri, 20 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor