Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Hard lump on back of skull, headache, tingling and numbness in arms. Should I seek emergency attention?

Hi! I have a hard lump below the back of skull about 2 fingers width down from skull and next to spine on the left side. I have had headaches for the past year and noticed a pea size hard lump about six months ago. The headaches have gotten worse and constant and the lump has grown to about the size of a fifty cent piece. Sometimes my eyes hurt and I have been having a lot of tingling and numbness in both arms. The headaches are in the front of the head and around the base in the back on both sides. I have been on ibuprofern 800 and amitriptlyne for a year now which was suppose to help the headaches. I will not have medical for about 2 weeks now but the headaches are starting to get bad. Should I seek emergency attention?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  913
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi...yes you need to show to a specialist asap...and get a ct brain and spine done to have a proper diagnosis...

Dr. Ashish Verma
Answered: Mon, 30 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor