Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Hand shivering when i take something in my hand

sir i have hand shivering while i take the plate and tea cup i am 55 years old,and wht is the remedtea cup i am 55 years y for this ?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  176
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
It is parkinson disease
take t.Ekangveer ras
T. Yograj Guggul
Tab. Sutshekhar Ras
and Massage on neck spine and extremities wih warm Mahamash tail
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
Hello sir;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The tremors are probably due to Parkinsons disease .It is a degenerative disease so to it is better to get treated at a early stage.Please consult a Neuro-Physician for treatment.If it is available & you have trust in it you can take Homoeopathic medicine called GELSEMIUM -200 (made in Germany by Dr.Reckweig lab) three drops in half cup luke warm water twice a day for 1 month it will help you & is safe ;there is no risk of drug reaction.
Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor