Hair loss. Taking levaquin in conjuction with diflucan. Side effects of levaquin?

My Mother has been losing her hair since Dec and her Dr took her off Allepurinol to see if it was the cause. After over a month without it, the hair loss continues. She is taking a Levaquin maintenance dose of 250 mg 4 times a week in conjuntion with Diflucan. Could that be causing her hair loss instead? She started that in Dec and had been on the Allepurinol for over 5 years prior to discontinuing it about 5 weeks ago.
Wed, 24 Apr 2013