Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Hair fall

my hair is faling regularly

Asked On : Fri, 27 Nov 2009
Answers:  3 Views:  341
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

you can try

Answered: Fri, 27 Nov 2009
  Anonymous's Response

go for medical cunsultation

Answered: Fri, 27 Nov 2009
General & Family Physician Dr. Swaroop H S's  Response
hello krishna ,
for ur hairfall if u kindly give us the more information t ll b bettr for us to giv u the suggestion...can u pls tel ur age and since how long u hav ths hairfall ....?
Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor