Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Hair fall in the front part of head. Tried various shampoos. Treatment to regrow hair?

My hair is falling down especially in the front area . Its looks so bad am so depressed. pl help me and suggest me for good treatment. More than 10 years i have this problem and i changed shampoo s . what should i do for hair growing treatment and how much the hair growing treatment is successful? please help me.. if the hair falling more badly definately i will die.. pl help me doctor
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  151
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Hi !

Thank you for your query.

I think you are suffering from ANDROGENETIC ALOPECIA leading to male pattern hair loss ..

Please consult a trichologist for complete evaluation. You can use minoxidil 5% topical solution for your hair regrowth.

Hope you are satisfied with the answer.

If you have any further queries feel free to ask.

Wish you good health.

Take care.

Dr. Shruti
Answered: Fri, 5 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor