Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Hair-fall, folli-hair tab

Hi, i am 20years old and i have alot of hairfall. My dermatologist suggested i take folli hair tab so i have been taking it since a week. But is there any other tab ? Also my family physician said i should take Estemo tab. Im confused
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1817
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear mis..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
For hair falling.....Follihair tablets are good..,
Here so many products available in Market...,for growing hairs..,
I) Boitin and Vitamins conaining tablets...
It corrects the infection of Hairbuds and increase the anagen.,
phase of the Hairs..,
1) H-Vit( Systopic) ...contains Biotin 10 mg ,L-cystine, Zinc and Mn..,
2) Follihair (Abbott)....contains Biotin 10 mg , Niacinamide, Minerals, Calcium Pantothenate..,
Both are very good and increase the hair growth effectively..,
But minimum 3months to use..,
II) Hormone containing tablets..,
1) Ando-anagen...,
2) Trichoton..,
III) Topical applications....,
Hair OUSE-Mx..,
Pilomin 5 ...,
All are lotions containing MInoxidil 5% plain and or...,
combination with Aminexil 5%..If these are taking accompanied with oral..,
will give very good result..,

Answered: Tue, 29 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor