Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Hair fall excessively. What can help growth?

Hi im 24yr old female,52kg and 150cm problem that i have is when ever i comb my hair ther alot of hair on the comb,even if i wash it hair would b in da basin its very fragile.i have a bald patch at the back of my head its grows but than i get dat patch at the same hair fell out in da center so its very short there and i must always try to cover.i was already at dermatologist a yr ago n helped to a point but than i get dat patch and my hair breaks.i have been tryin for years to let it grow longbut it dusnt grow very very slow n it stays at dat length
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dec 2013
Hair fall is a common problem. If your hair fall more than 100 per day then it is a problem. If not then is a normal process. Improve your diet and reduce stress. Take good sleep. If problem persist then can take tablet biotin 5 mg 2 times daily for 2 months.
Answered: Fri, 27 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor