Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Hair around nipples. Positive test for PCOS. How to confirm I have PCOS?

hi, i have hairs around nipple n so i go through PCOS test and that i did on 11th day of my menstruation period,that 1 dermatologist prescribe me and i got positive with polycystic disease.but after that i consult MB DGO and she suggest me to repeat the same test on 7th day of next cycle so i want to ask that, there are chances to get negative report.and i m not having PCOS problem, my menstrual cycle also regular andi am not overweight
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2016

You should undergo one pelvic ultrasound scan and blood test like LH/ FSH, Testosterone, DHEAS etc under the guidance of your gynecologist to rule out PCOS and confirm the diagnosis.

Take LOW carbohydrate diet, control body weight by regular physical exercise and suggested medication by your doctor.

Good luck.
Answered: Thu, 24 Jul 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor