Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Had varicocele. Testis size smaller and fluffy. Any chances of sperm generation?

Hi doctor im young mail of 21.i had varicocele which i tried to get Fixed.byt after about a week it appeared testes size Is smaller than normal and also fluffy.dr. told me that he hasnt Any hope for sperm generation in my testes .plz tel me is there any solution to this problem? You can well imagine how worried i can be as i havnt yet tell this To anyone at home
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
Small testis with varicocele needs surgical procedure to correct VARICOCELE.
This will prevent further damage to the testis.
If the other testis is normal, there should at-least more than half the chance of fathering.
Your doctor has diagnosed right and given appropriate advice, unfortunate though.
This is not the end of the world and one testis is good enough to father.
Best regards
Answered: Mon, 3 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor