Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Had vaginal bleeding. Had unsafe sex. Taking yasmin. Pregnant?

I've been taking yasmine for 4 years and I wanted to started a new period cycle so that they land during the week. Well I for got that and ended up labeling my pack wrong and ended up taking 5 bc's in one day. I had random vaginal bleeding for about 3 days. And I waited 9 days until I had unprotected sex. Could I be pregnant? And will my period be late?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
Hello Ms Karisa

You seem to be totally confused here. To cut a long story short, yes if your yasmin has been irregular and you have had unprotected sex, you could get pregnant. Persistance and adherence is very important when taking ocps. At present stop all tablets and wait for a normal period to come. If it does not come in 3 or 4 days after stopping tablets, check for urine pregnancy test.
Answered: Sat, 20 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor