Had unprotected sex with a sex worker. Having lump in throat, flu, nausea. HIV symptoms?

Hie Doc, I am a 23 year old male in Africa. I had unprotected sex with a prostitute about 15 days ago. I m now experiencing something that feels like a lump in my throat when i m swallow saliva plus my throat seems to be dry and there are two lumps just under my jaw which when i touch them them make the lumpy feeling on my throat become more prominent. I m also experiencing on and off dry coughing and a bit of flue but no fever.I have also experienced nausea when I rub the location were the lumpy feeling is. Could this be symptoms of HIV because I m really freaking out and has been freaking out ever since I did it. it was the most stupid thing I have ever done and I have been reading the symptoms of HIV and it seems it fits like a glove. ...Thank you in advance
Tue, 19 Nov 2013