Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex, small cut and glands hurting. Is it a STD?

had 3 sexual intercourse with a girl this night, after the first one i noticed the top of my gland was hurting when it was rubbing against the bed or anything else, couldnt sleep until the tip of my gland wasnt touching anything,been hurting the whole day and now it looks quite like a tear of 1mm, almost looks normal,but theres a small reddish looking like irritation,the intercourses were pretty fast and could this be a std? i dont think shes cheating on me and we started having unprotected sex about 6 months ago. i havent been circumsiated. thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response

The possibility of a STD cannot be ruled out based on your history. Probably wait for a day more. If the symptoms doesn't subside, my advice to you is to consult a STD specialist and get the investigations done for STD. No need to panic since most of the STD's are completely curable. Wish you good health.
Answered: Sun, 4 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor