Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex, pain in testicles, have staff infection, treated for prostatios, not cured. Any treatment?

back in dec had unprotected sex with girl shouldnt have started felling pain in testicales groin and pelvic and discharge had discharge swab came back staff infection been on 6 or 7 atibiotics couple different uroligists and been tested for stds all neg bieng treated for prostatios right now but not helping any suggestions or help would be nice 6 months of this cant take much more stillhave clear discharge ever now n then aching in that eara testicales groin pelvic been burning after urinating help or suggestions please
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed Chronic Prostatitis.

Please get and culture and sensitivity of urethral discharge obtained after doing a prostatic massage done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to so that you can take appropriate antibiotics to combat infection.

Prostatitis takes long time to get cured hence one needs to take antibiotics for 6-8 weeks,

Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily

Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely.


Answered: Sat, 29 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor