Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex, no periods. Who got me pregnant?

hi, i have this thing i would like to see if u could help..! well i had my partner and we had sex a week after my period which i started my period sept 15 but i dnt get my period regular sometimes it takes like 2 weeks to come from when i suppose to get it its kraz =). well we broke up and i have my current boyfriend we had sex on the 12th of this month a day before my period unprotected sex. well i didnt get my period on the 13th which is normal for me so i had a pregnancy test done on the 17th i kind od wntd to see if i was i would be my ex s which idk thats what i wanted to know if i had it done after when i should get my period and i didnt and if im pregnant could it be my ex or my current boyfriend? please help!
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for your query,
It is not clear from your query that whether pregnancy test is positive or not? In case of all periods, whether regular /irregular ,the ovulation occurs before 14 days of start of next period. Well in your case chances of being pregnant by sex on 12th oct is more because you are having long cycles. However scan may be helpful for estimating gestational age, from which you can guess a little. Confirmation may be done by DNA test .

Take care..
Hope it helps you..
Answered: Tue, 4 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. S Patra's  Response
Mar 2016
Welcome to HCM.
You did unprotected intercourse 1 wk after your period i.e. near about on 22nd Sept (LMP 15th Sept). As your period is not regular,then chance of pregnancy is there.
Next you did again unprotected intercourse with an other bf on 12th Oct i.e. 1 day before period date.
Here pregnancy chance is minimal.
You repeat hcg test with urine or blood and do a USG scan to rule out conception or other pathology.
If conception is there,do a DNA test if you want to carry this and confirm who is responsible for pregnancy.Always consult with your gynecologist.
Be well.
Answered: Tue, 4 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor