Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex, hymen broke. Is there any way to heal?

am 23 years old, am in a serious problem plssss help me. A guy was proposing me from 6years last yr his father and family met my parents and arranged mrg. i acceptd bcoz that was an arranged mrg and that guy loves me alot. he forced me for sexual intercourse before mrg, as we got engaged i accptd. After few days he started harrasing me abusing me, finally break up hogaya. Am thankful tht such person is nt in my life otherwise i have to kill myself. my parents are luking for mrg proposals now, am so scared to marry . my hymen is broken i cant say this to my future husband. plsssssss help me
Tue, 10 Jul 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for your query Shiny.
Breaking of Hymen has nothing to do with virginity nowadays when girls freely participate in outdoor activities. It may rupture during heavy exercise, or playing or while self stimulation as some girls may do or by injury. So you have so many excuses !
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor