Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex, delayed period. Want to do abortion at home

Am 27yrs,nw staying with my boy friend.we engaged in sex frm 11october,and my periods date is 26 andmy periods is alwsys regular.i don no whethr am pregnant.but upto this date(8 november 2012) my periods didnt startd.the country whr am stsying is very difficult for abortion .i cant tell about diz to my parents,friends or relatives.i want to make my periods normal or want to do abortion at home,without consulting a there any fruits or vegetables which I can take for abortion or making my periods normal.or sny tanlet which I can buy frm medical shop,without the prescription of s doctor.plz help me.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome and thanks for the query
No there is no fruit or vegetable which can cause abortion.Taking medicine without consulting a doctor is not a good habit and it can be hazardous for your health as in some cases they may cause an incomplete abortion and heavy bleeding for which you have too see a doctor.
Best wishes
Answered: Mon, 12 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor