Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex after getting off depo. What is the meaning of diarrhea, nausea and back pain?

hi I came off depo about a month and a half ago. I have had unprotected sex about three weeks ago. i experienced very very light bleeding for about 5 days two weeks after getting off the shot. i currently have breast tenderness, abdominal cramping, headaches, diarrhea , loss of appetite , lower back pain and nausea . could i be pregnant? i took plan b two days after the unprotected sex, but threw up within an hour and a half of taking it.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
After going off from Depo, the chances of pregnancy are present. The mild spotting could have happened due to hormonal withdrawal. You need to wait till your periods are overdue for pregnancy test.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Tue, 9 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor