Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex. Urge to urinate, spotting, back pain. What could this be?

So I had sex with his guy, and he did not us a condom, Well one day later I had the tingle feeling down south, and it makes me feel like i need to pee every time but when i do only a little comes out, and when i wipe theres a little blood like spotting, and my stomach , It went alway for a day then it cam back, what could this be, I dont know if i have been feel hot flashes or any thing else, because when i work i work out in the sun, so i m always hot, but i felt like i was coming down with something and felt bad for a day.. and had back pains too
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
could be signs of a urinary tract infection (bkadder inflammation or cystitis) or other STI. Worth while consulting for other sexually transmitted diseases to be screened. Do not know when you had sex actually, but its been long , consider doing apregnancy test too.
Answered: Tue, 25 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor