Had unprotected sex. Taken Syrson tablet, had light bleeding. Having thyroid. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi,first of all,i am a Thyroid patient and actually from the beginning on-wards i had a complaint of irregular periods.my cycle repeats after 3-4 months. my last period was on 30th September.recently i got married and we had unprotected sex on 31st October & again on 21st November ,(he just touches the walls of my vagina )& after completing of it i immediately washed-out with plenty of water because we are not planning for a child now. In order to get my period i used SYSRON-N 5mg tablets twice a day for 3 days and after 10 days i got periods but with very little bleeding . please conform me that is there any chance of pregnancy?
Mon, 2 Dec 2019