Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex. Started spotting and then heavy bleeding. Feels dizzy and nausea. Chances of pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex on may 31 and a week and 5 days later i went to doctor she said there was 95percent chance i was not pregnant and 5 percent chance i was and then another week so around 3 weeks after i had spotting then it got heavier and was only for like 2 days then i got this gray silverish discharge and lately my boobs hurt and i have dizzness bad and i feel nausious alot culd i be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum

If you've had your period, it is less likely that you could be pregnant. Getting urine pregnancy test is an easy way to confirm / rule out pregnancy if there is any suspicion.

Hope this answers your query.

Answered: Thu, 28 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor