Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex. Scared of infection

hello i am wade mcdowell i am 24 four years i am not too active in sex when i do i use condoms but i made a mistake in a few days back i went to a sex worker motel at the long run the girl begin to play with my penis with her hand the next thing she begin to rub my penis against her virgina i quickly stop her and tauch my penis head it was not wet i don,t know if she has already wet or not i am really scared now i need help thanks guys
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello insteaf of getting scared go for rna pcr
For HIV.vdrl and urine examination to rule out any std.u get std only when ur penis penentrates to her vagina
Answered: Thu, 8 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor