Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex. Prevention to not get pregnant?

Me and my girlfriend didn t completely have sex but we stuck it in a few times but I wasn t wearing a condom but I know I didn t cum inside her but I m still so scared both of us are we re both I m really deep mess if she get pregnant please help me and if so how can we help prevent if she might get pregnant PLEASE HELP ?!?!?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear B,
It's always better to use condoms, whether it's 'complete sex' or not, as preseminal fluid contains some sperms. Following an unprotected sex, to avoid pregnancy, Emergency Contraceptive Pills (Unwanted72 , iPill etc) may help, if used with in 72 hours. However overuse of the same cannot be advised due to the side effect profile.
If you are in doubt, confirm with a simple Urine Pregnancy Test, and if it's positive don't be panic and go for any drastic measures,get an expert help.
Thank you.
Answered: Thu, 13 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor