Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex. Not pregnant. Do i have fertility problem? son jus turned 6 months old today and i have been having unprotected sex with my husband for 3 months now and we still arent pregnant again..not saying i want to be i just find it a little weird. it took us a year to get prego with our son so is it that im just not that fertile? my mom is EXTREMELY fertile...i thought i would of taken after her
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
You have not mentioned that after your delivery did you start your period or not.
Due to breastfeeding one might not get period many a time.
I think due to this you might not get period or irregular period.
So it does not mean there is effect on your fertility.
Mind well that unprotected sex is not always safe during this period as any time ovulation can occur and one can be pregnant.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 16 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor