Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex. Missing periods. Medicine to terminate pregnancy?

hello sir/mam, actually me and my gf had unprotected sex ,and we dont knw whether i had taken out my pennis on time or not...last month she got her period on 12th june...but til now her next period is not yet started she use to get her period as usaul comfortably before but not now..? please suggest she is pregnant if so thn suggest a medicine to remover her preganancy bcoz we are students...thank you
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
let her undergo blood test for pregnancy,
if that comes positive,
you have to consult gynecologist and take one ultrasound to confirm intrauterine pregnancy and to rule out ectopic pregnancy,
then with her advice you can take tablets for medical termination of pregnancy,
better to use some regular contraceptive method to prevent these in future.
take care.
Answered: Sat, 14 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor