Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex. Having headache, acne, creamy white discharge. Noticed blood spot. Can I be pregnant?

hello. I don t know if i am pregnant??????? plz help? i quit depo shot and got my period in january 9, 2013. the same day i was supposed to get the shot again which i didnt . i had unprotected sex the whole month and the beginning of February weeks and days before my husband ejaculated all the times inside me. so i feel tired,hungry, peeing a lot,sometimes constipated,my boops dont hurt at all they dont look different sometimes they feel heavier, thirsty,cramping, lower back pains, a lot of headaches , acne , sometimes super tired sometimes i feel okay., i also have a white creamy milky discharge and since menstrual symptoms are alike i cant tell the since im a regular i get my period every month. i been 2 days late i feel like im getting my period but nothing.i bought the first response test i tested one day before my missed period wich was feb 8 it came out negative. yesterday i had sex with my husband and when he pull out it had a spot of blood and i thought i got my period or think tomorrow il get it. but nothing i only bled a little tiny pinkish spot . today feb 11 i tested again and it came back negative. so my question is this possible do a lot of women experiences this can i be pregnant??
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  326
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2016
In above clinical presentation, there is high chance of being pregnant. Therefore, I suggest you to undergo a blood test for beta hcg & USG lower abdomen to confirm intrauterine pregnancy as pinkish spotting around due date may indicate implantation bleeding. Sometimes, early pregnancy test may give negative result.

In exclusion of pregnancy, you may need to do some investigations to rule out other pathology like thyroid profile & other hormone assay etc. Consult with your doctor and take suggestive measures.

Avoid stress / anxiety, take healthy diet with iron supplements, take adequate bed rest and maintain genital hygiene properly.

If you need further consultation with me, then you can visit

Take care yourself.
Answered: Thu, 23 Oct 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor