Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex, HIV test negative. Can in future i might get that?

i had unprotected sex with my gf before 20 months ago( jully2011) and then i had marry another girl on date 22 april2012 . my question is that i follow 17 hiv test( sd bioline/elisa/tri dot) from nov12 to march13 .my wife also test we both are non reactive . but i m very anaxious and worried .can hiv turn into positive in future plz help me
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

You are very fortunate that all your HIV test are negative.
There is no chance for you to get HIV through your past sexual encounters.
Relax and forget about the past.
No more test is necessary. If it remains nonreactive even after 6 months then there is no chance for any body to have HIV. All the tests are highly reliable.

So nothing to worry. Stick to safe sex always when you are away from your wife.
DR S.Murugan
Answered: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor